D1934M Mens Crown Woven Solid Broadcloth Shirt
- 3.4 oz., 55% cotton, 45% polyester broadcloth
- true non-iron performance straight from the dryer
- stain release finish
- fine yarn count shirting with pearlized buttons
- patented pucker-free taped seams
- specially fused collar, cuffs and placket
- split back seam with bias cut back yoke
- classic fit for professional appearance
- rolled button-down collar
- adjustable "Comfort Collar" gives up to an inch stretch at neck
- left-chest pocket
Decorated on left chest
If you need your merchandise for an event, please put the event date in the order notes at checkout. Rush charges may apply if needed to ship within 5 business days.
Prices and availability are subject to change without warning.
Hawaii, Alaska and other countries shipping rates will be pad separately.
* Quotes are not valid online *
First orders must be paid for with credit card.
International orders will take additional time.
Shipping rates will be quoted and paid separately in USD ($)
Customers are responsible for Duties and Taxes.
Rush orders not available
24 hour service available
Not available on International orders
Any order that requires shipping in 5 business days or less from the date it is placed is considered a rush order.
If you need faster service or a different shipping method, please call us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to setup arrangements.
Please call customer service if your order is needed by a specific date.
Rush Charges and additional handling fees may apply.
Priority Mail does NOT rush an order.
Personalizing can be done to all items at additional charges.
Adding information to products requires a minimum quantity purchase and are not available for return. Please contact us for more information and to be quoted.
Monograms added to clothing, bags and accessories at $5.00 per word and are not available for refund unless defective. Please put a note in the cart for requests.
All charges will be billed separately and must be paid before order will be processed.
As of June 17, 2020 no returns will be accepted