D1917 Fall Line Backpack
Decorated on front pocket ~ May not be sold without embellishment.
When headed to work or school, this streamlined 28-liter backpack can carry your must-have laptop and gear. It can also organize and protect other electronics, snacks, water and maybe a fleece—meeting your entire daily carrying needs.
- 210D Cordura® nylon mini-ripstop
- 16980D ballistic nylon trim
- The FlexVent™ suspension system boasts custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the main compartment for quick access
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Main compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder strap webbing create 360-degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two opaque stretch-mesh side pockets
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on front
- Average weight: 2 lbs. 5 oz. (1049 g)
- Volume: 1709 in³ (28 liters)
- Laptop sleeve: 12"h x 12.5"d
- Dimensions: 12.2"h x 19.75"w x 6.75"d
- May not be sold without embellishment
Decorated on front pocket
If you need your merchandise for an event, please put the event date in the order notes at checkout. Rush charges may apply if needed to ship within 5 business days.
Prices and availability are subject to change without warning.
Hawaii, Alaska and other countries shipping rates will be pad separately.
* Quotes are not valid online *
First orders must be paid for with credit card.
International orders will take additional time.
Shipping rates will be quoted and paid separately in USD ($)
Customers are responsible for Duties and Taxes.
Rush orders not available
24 hour service available
Not available on International orders
Any order that requires shipping in 5 business days or less from the date it is placed is considered a rush order.
If you need faster service or a different shipping method, please call us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to setup arrangements.
Please call customer service if your order is needed by a specific date.
Rush Charges and additional handling fees may apply.
Priority Mail does NOT rush an order.
Personalizing can be done to all items at additional charges.
Adding information to products requires a minimum quantity purchase and are not available for return. Please contact us for more information and to be quoted.
Monograms added to clothing, bags and accessories at $5.00 per word and are not available for refund unless defective. Please put a note in the cart for requests.
All charges will be billed separately and must be paid before order will be processed.
As of June 17, 2020 no returns will be accepted